This smoothie will be an ideal for your morning breakfast or the perfect drink you’ll need after an exhausting day at work. We assure you it will rejuvenate you because we have a “secret ingredient” that makes it yummier!
- A cupful of Fresh Lychees (don’t feel shy fill it up to the brim- an adequate amount would be 15-16). Do note the Lychees need to be gently squeezed in order to avoid the excess juice.
- Two-third cup yogurt
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract, to get an added flavor
- A couple of teaspoons honey which makes it sweet and healthy at the same time Ice cubes, very much needed for this summer!
- 1 cup canned pineapple tidbits & a quarter cup of canned pineapple juice
- Keep the pineapple tidbits and lychees in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- After adequate amount of waiting, blend frozen fruits until smooth.
- Add yogurt and pineapple juice, and blend it well with other ingredients.
- Add the vanilla extract, honey and ice cubes to the process.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses, or chill until ready to serve.
Know that you know it, try to make it and share your pic with a nice tall glass of Lychee Smoothie & who knows you can be featured on our blog.